Sunday, March 12, 2006

ALTERNATIVE

Playing competitive Cricket, Basketball for most of my life, i have faced all kinda sprains and injuries followed by minimum 3 weeks of rest. I hate it but if i wanna recover and not worsen the injury i need to chill out. My alternative during those rest period is swimming. I love to swim because it is a non impact all round body sport. Initially i used to swim like 10 mts and then rest, but now after making using for Tidel Park facility to the fullest i am now the shark of the pool. I can swim and swim and swim non stop for one hour. Its boring after that ..i really need a underwater ipod :-( ...I swim at my own pace. My skills were honed by my friend Ramesh Ananth (this dude can really swim....eh )  At least now i have an ALTERNATIVE during my recovery phase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home