Sunday, January 22, 2006

Injury sucks

chronology of events from the day i injured my finger
 
Jan15th Morning - Afternoon : Watched And1 MixTape 1-7
4 pm : All kicked up for a good game
5 pm : You gotta see it to believe it, i am kicking everone on court
6 pm : Recieved a long pass and GOD only know how my little finger on my left hand got dislocated
6.30 pm : Paid a visit to Mercury Hospital, After X-ray Doc recommends me to MM Hospital,
7.00 pm : At MM doc was at exhibition(mind u pongal holiday/sunday imagine injuring urself & there is no one to attend).shunted out deciding bone & joint at anna nagar is best
7.30 pm : At B&J Resident doc fixes my finger (i almost faint in pain) & puts  a cast
 
Jan 16,17,18,19,20 had to sit and work with the cast.....was scared i would not move my finger again
 
Jan 21 : Went to doc ..told him i cannot stand this cast..recommends finger splint ..which is much better
evening : watch my bros play basketball....God I swear Injury Sucks
 
Jan 22 : praying for my speedy return ...tough sitting on the bench today...
 
Dislocation of finger is not new to me (4th time), i think that's my soft spot....but life is tough..go to bear with it for a few more days ..should jump to swimming and keep my body in condition ...should be back oon court on Feb 4th
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home